Classic 3-in-1 Push Bike Grey
From 1 years, the Wishbone bike can be used as a tricycle, then can be converted into a classic push-bike as the child grows, and when he reaches the age of 4 or 5 years old, the "Wishbone" frame can be turned around, to create the largest push-bike currently available. Unique in its genre, it can also be used as a tricycle up until the age of 4 or 5 years, for children with motor difficulties.
- Frame : Turn the frame to convert the mini push-bike into a maxi push-bike
- Details : 12 inches, Wheels made out of 60% recycled plastic, Inflatable tyres., 3 in 1: tricycle, mini push-bike and maxi push-bike, modular, delivered in parts, Delivered with an organic cotton bag, Wood from ecological forest, Recycled packaging
- Saddle height : Seat height: 28 at 46 cm.
- Age : From 1 to 5 years, Tricycle from 1 year-old, mini push-bike from 2.5 to 3 years, maxi push-bike from 4-5 years
- Fabrics : Birch Wood, Eucalyptus Wood
- Composition : non-toxic glue and finishings
- Weight : Weight of push-bike: 3,8 kg Weight of tricycle: 5,4 kg
- Conforms to European, australian and american toy norms, EN71 approved for 18m+, Conforms to CE standards, 1 year guarantee
- Made in : New Zealand